We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
THE AGRONOMIST ANSWERS ON HOW TO GROW AND CARE FOR PLANTS
Hidrangea spp. (Family Hydrangeaceae)
The section is dedicated to plant problems.If you wish to write to our agronomist in order to have an answer on an unclear situation or a difficulty concerning your plant, it is necessary that you indicate:
- what plant it is;
- where it is located (inside the house, on the terrace, in the garden, etc.);
- the type of exposure (full sun, half-light, etc.);
- how long has it been in your possession;
- the general state of the plant;
- the frequency of watering;
- how often it is fertilized and the type of fertilizer used;
- any pesticide treatments carried out;
- the symptoms it presents and the parts of the plant affect;
- any foreign presence (insects or other).
If possible, send a photo, but in any case, take care to be very detailed in describing the overall state of the plant. The address to which everything is forwarded is: [email protected]